Details about Winchester School of Art Postgraduate Global Talent Scholarship 2023
Winchester School of Art Postgraduate Global Talent Scholarship 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Arts.
The deadline for the sending your application is 26 May 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Southampton and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, £5,000 fees waiver . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Southampton
- Deadline: 26 May 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, £5,000 fees waiver
- Host Country: United Kingdom
Eligibility for the Winchester School of Art Postgraduate Global Talent Scholarship:
- Applicant must be accepted an offer to study at the Winchester School of Art and paid the deposit, where required.
- Candidate must be self-funding and need to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- Students should achieve a 1st in their undergraduate studies or an equivalent qualification.
- Academic abilities
- Future career ambitions
- A Genuine need for the scholarship and how this will support your ambition
- Willingness to engage with the Southampton community
We will only consider applicants who have:
- accepted an offer to study at the Winchester School of Art
- paid the deposit, where required
- be paying your tuition fees yourself
- need to pay the overseas tuition fee
- achieve a 1st in your undergraduate studies or an equivalent qualification
You must not be in receipt of any external scholarship.
You cannot apply if you are studying:
- on PGCert, PGDip, Foundation or PGR courses
- on Distance Learning courses
- with a partner institution
- at our campus in Malaysia
- on Study Abroad courses
- as an exchange or partner student
- on Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses
- only pre-sessional English – pre-sessional English students with an offer to study at undergraduate or postgraduate level can still apply
Deadline to apply
You can apply from 6 March 2023 until 5pm (UK time) on 26 May 2023. We will contact you:
- by 30 June 2023 at the latest if your application is successful
- after 1 July 2023 if your application is not successful
We cannot accept late applications. If your application is successful, you will receive confirmation in writing.
All scholarship offers are final.