Details about Zuyd Excellence Scholarship (ZES) 2023
The Holland – Zuyd Excellence Scholarship (H-ZES) is a combination scholarship offering a higher scholarship amount in the first year in comparison to the Zuyd Excellence Scholarship. This scholarship is awarded in the form of a Holland Scholarship amount of € 5000 in the first year and a Zuyd Excellence Scholarship (max. € 3600 net discount on your tuition fee) for the rest of the nominal duration of your study. The study progress of students who are awarded the Holland – Zuyd Excellence Scholarship is monitored yearly, as a minimum of 45 obtained credits per academic year is required for renewal of the scholarship for the following academic year. Renewal of the scholarship applies only for the nominal duration of the programme concerned.
Zuyd Excellence Scholarship (ZES) 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of European Studies, Hotel Management, Interdisciplinary Arts (iArts), International Business, Interior Architecture and Music.
The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2023. This scholarship is provided by Zuyd University of Applied Sciences and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, €3,600 discount . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except EU/EEA or Switzerland.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: Zuyd University of Applied Sciences
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, €3,600 discount
- Host Country: Netherlands
- Applicants of the Zuyd Excellence Scholarship must be non-EU/EEA/Switzerland nationals.
- Candidates must be applying for a full-time Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program.
- Zuyd student number must have been received by the applicants.
- Program- and institution-specific requirements must be met by the applicants.
- Candidates applying should pay the highest institutional tuition fees and reside in the Netherlands during their study.
- The scholarships are applicable only to the international, fully English-taught, government-funded Bachelor and Master programs.
Letter of motivation (max. 1 page A4) must include the following items:
- Why have you chosen this particular study programme at Zuyd University of Applied Sciences
- What value do you expect this study programme to add to your previous education
- What do you expect this study programme to contribute to your future career
The letter of reference should be signed, dated and submitted on official stationery and must include:
- Your name and the name, position and department of the referee of your current educational institution
- Description of the applicant’s excellent academic abilities and competencies.