Details about Academic Excellence Scholarships for International Students at University of Exeter 2023
Academic Excellence Scholarships for International Students at University of Exeter 2023 is offered for MBA degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Exeter and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to £6,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the UK.
- Degree: MBA
- Provided by: University of Exeter
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to £6,000
- Host Country: United Kingdom
Academic Excellence Scholarships for International Students are provided by the University of Exeter to students who have enrolled themselves in an MBA program at the University.
Better World Scholarships
Our Better World Scholarships are awarded by the MBA Programme Director to students who can demonstrate outstanding academic merit or financial need and a commitment to the ethos of the programme. We have up to £500,000 worth of scholarships available. To be considered for a scholarship, all you need to do is apply for The Exeter MBA. If you are a suitable candidate, we’ll make you an offer. No complications. Please note these scholarships are awarded entirely at the discretion of the Business School.
Eligibility criteria for the Academic Excellence Scholarship:
- Applicants of the Academic Excellence Scholarship must have an offer letter for an MBA program at the University of Exeter to avail of this scholarship.
- Students applying for Academic Excellence Scholarship must be International students along with a GMAT score of 600-700.
- Candidates applying for Academic Excellence Scholarship must surpass the admission requirements set by the university.
Value of the Scholarship:
All successful applicants of Academic Excellence Scholarships for International Students will receive:
- Score of 600 – 649 awarded a scholarship of £2,000
- Score of 650 – 700 awarded scholarship of £3,000
- Score of 700 or over awarded scholarship of £6,000