Details about Academic Excellence Senior Status Law Scholarship at University of Essex 2023
Academic Excellence Senior Status Law Scholarship at University of Essex 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Law.
The deadline for the sending your application is 14 Jul 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Essex and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to £3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the UK.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: University of Essex
- Deadline: 14 Jul 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to £3,000
- Host Country: United Kingdom
Eligibility for the Academic Excellence Senior Status Law Scholarship:
- Applicants must be overseas fee payers and are entirely self-funded.
- Students should be studying in the LLB M103 Law (Senior Status) program only.
- Students must be starting their first year of study in the LLB M103 Law (Senior Status) program at the University of Essex in 2023-24.
- Candidates must have been awarded an equivalent of a UK 2.1 at the undergraduate level.
- UCAS applicants must actively make Essex their firm choice by 14 July 2023. Applicants that become firm with Essex through rejection by their original firm choice selection elsewhere are not eligible. Direct Applicants must accept their offer by 14 July 2023.
How to apply?
Eligible candidates will automatically be considered for this award. They don’t need to complete an application form. The University will assess their eligibility based on the academic transcripts and certificates they submit with their application for their place at Essex.