Fully Funded World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2023
The Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2023 is an excellent opportunity for students who are energetic and have a passion to pursue a master’s degree program in a development-related topic. Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program 2023 is geared towards welcoming international students to promote education, economic development, human resources, and capacity building. This is a fully-funded scholarship program for talented students who want to get themselves enrolled in a foreign institution for higher studies.
The World Bank Graduate Scholarships Program connects students from around the world and low-income countries so that they may have the opportunity to pursue their education. This program is open for Master’s degree level study that can place a student in one of the partner countries, which includes the US, Africa, Japan, Oceania, and Europe. Through this fully-funded scholarship, there are more than 26 JJ/WBGSP participating master’s programs that are available for international students.
The JJWBGSP fully-funded international scholarship program allows excellent students to enhance their career development by receiving an excellent education, while at the same time developing professional skills in the students throughout the program’s duration. The scholarship program will provide young researchers an opportunity to contribute to the mission of the World Bank for two years. Through this scholarship program, over 6,000 mid-career professionals from developing countries have graduated with degrees in areas related to development.
World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2023 Short Summary:
- Scholarship Host Countries: United States, Europe, Japan
- Funded by: World Bank
- Course Level: Masters’s Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
Benefits of World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2023:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Economy Class Air Travel
- medical insurance
- A Monthly Subsistence Allowance will be provided to cover living expenses (Accommodations, Food, etc., including Books).
Study Fields and Universities:
- (Click Here ) for Universities and Fields of Study
- You can also check the List of Eligible Countries ( Click Here )
Eligibility Criteria of Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program 2023:
- A candidate must be a national of a World Bank Member Developing Country.
- A candidate should not hold dual citizenship of any developed country
- A candidate should be in good health
- A candidate must have a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree earned at least 3 years before the Application Deadline date
- A candidate must have 3 years or more of recent development-related work experience after earning a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree.
The application deadline to apply for the Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) 2023 for international students Window #2: March 27 to May 26, 2023.
What are the steps to Apply for World Bank Scholarship Program 2023?
- The Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program (JJWBS) application process typically involves the following steps:
- Review the eligibility criteria: Make sure you meet the program’s requirements, which typically include a bachelor’s degree, relevant work experience, and fluency in English.
- Visit the WB official website: The application form can be found on the JJWBS website. It will ask for personal information, educational background, and professional experience.
- Prepare required documents: This may include transcripts, proof of professional experience, and a statement of purpose. The program’s website will specify which documents are required.
- Apply: The completed application form and required documents should be submitted online through the official website by the deadline.
- Wait for the decision: The JJWBS selection committee will review the applications and notify applicants of their decision.
It is important to check the JJWBS website for the most up-to-date instructions and deadlines, as they may change from year to year. Additionally, it is always a good idea to contact the JJWBS coordinators if you have any questions or concerns about the application process.