Details about Algoma University Award of Excellence Scholarship 2023
Algoma University Award of Excellence Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All courses offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Algoma University, Canada and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Canada.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Algoma University, Canada
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $500
- Host Country: Canada
The Award of Excellence is an entrance scholarship valued at $500 for international students entering their first year of study at Algoma University. International students considered for the following awards must have a temporary resident visa as a member of the student class under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act of Canada on the first day of classes.
Eligibility criteria for the Award of Excellence Scholarship:
- Open to all international applicants.
- Applicants must complete their previous academic qualification with a minimum country-equivalent grade average of B (using the Algoma U grading scale).
- Applicants must be studying on a full-time basis (24-30 credits over two consecutive terms of study).
Students must complete all qualifying requirements in the academic year prior to commencing studies in any program of study at Algoma University.
Value of the Scholarship:
Successful applicants of the Algoma University Award of Excellence Scholarship will receive scholarships valued at $500 for international students entering their first year of study at the University.
- International students considered for the following awards must have a temporary resident visa, as a member of the student class under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act of Canada, on the first day of classes.
- All students who are required to pay the international differential fee including university transfers, second-degree students, college diploma graduates, and college transfer students are eligible for the Entrance Scholarship.
- Under no circumstances will international scholarships be deferred. Students must accept the terms and conditions of admission and scholarship awarded for the year the offer was made.
*Please note entrance and renewal scholarships are under review for the 2023-24 academic year and are subject to change without notice.