Details about Henley Alumni Masters in Management Bursary 2023
Henley Alumni Masters in Management Bursary 2023 is offered for MBA degree in the field of Management.
The deadline for the sending your application is 19 May 2023. This scholarship is provided by Henley Business School and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, up to £10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: MBA
- Provided by: Henley Business School
- Deadline: 19 May 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, up to £10,000
- Host Country: United Kingdom
Eligibility for the Henley Alumni Masters in Management Bursary:
- Applicants must have a firm offer of a place on a full-time Masters in Management at Henley Business School commencing September 2023.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate that they are facing financial hardship and that without the support they will struggle to, or will not be able to complete the course.
- Students must show evidence that they are dedicated to their studies.
Value of the Bursary:
Henley Alumni Masters in Management Bursary recipients may receive up to £10,000 (dependent on need) towards the cost of their tuition fees. Bursaries cannot be transferred to another intake or mode of study.
How to apply:
To apply for the Henley Alumni Masters in Management Bursary, please follow the link to the online application form below.
Before applying, please ensure to read the information and guidance notes.
The Henley Business School Disbursements Panel will review all bursary applications and you will be informed of their decision as soon as possible after the closing date.