Details about Athletic Scholarships for International Students at Fairleigh Dickinson University 2023
Athletic Scholarships for International Students at Fairleigh Dickinson University 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is 01 May 2023. This scholarship is provided by Fairleigh Dickinson University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, varies. This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the US.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Deadline: 01 May 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, varies
- Host Country: USA
Athletic Scholarships for International Students is provided by Fairleigh Dickinson University to students who have enrolled themselves for an undergraduate course at the university.
Eligibility criteria for Athletic Scholarships for International Students:
- Applicants of Athletic Scholarships must have an offer letter for an undergraduate course available in summer semester from Fairleigh Dickinson University to avail this scholarship.
- Students applying for Athletic Scholarships for International Students must be International Students,
- Candidates applying for Athletic Scholarships for International Students must surpass the admission requirements set by the university.
- Applicants must be a part of National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division I to be eligible gor this scholarship and must go to the metropolitan campus.
Value of the Scholarship:
All successful applicants of Athletic Scholarships will get an awards which varies from Fairleigh Dickinson University, the best applicants may receive full tuition fee and housing expenses.
FDU offers a range of merit scholarships for our international undergraduate students.
- Must submit a complete FDU application for admission
- Awarded at the time of admission
- Will not increase once awarded
- Awarded per year (Fall and Spring semesters)
- Cannot be used towards a Summer semester
- Renewable based on continued full-time enrollment, maintaining a good GPA, and remaining in good standing at FDU
- Meeting minimum criteria does not ensure receipt of an award
- Subject to certain restrictions