Details about SGS Dean’s Scholarship at University of Lethbridge 2023
SGS Dean’s Scholarship at University of Lethbridge 2023 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Lethbridge, Canada and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters, PhD
- Provided by: University of Lethbridge, Canada
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $10,000
- Host Country: Canada
University of Lethbridge SGS Dean’s Scholarship offered by the University of Lethbridge for students planning to pursue their postgraduate studies at the university.
- Applicant must demonstrate Academic achievement. Minimum entrance GPA of 3.7
- Program-relevant assessment of candidate’s demonstrated aptitude, research skill, material and/or performance-related productions and activities may also be considered.
- Must have completed no more than 24 months or 48 months in the respective masters or doctoral program.
- Applicants must be graduate students enrolled in a full-time thesis-based MA,MSc, MN, MFA, MMus or PhD program.
- Students in the Math & Computer Science and Neuroscience Departments are not eligible.
How to apply?
- No application is required. All eligible candidates are considered at the time of application to the graduate program.
- Departmental Review Committees are encouraged to include their recommendations for this award in the review process of individuals’ application for admission
- Must maintain satisfactory progress and standing in the graduate program
NOTE: This award may not be held concurrently with other awards, scholarships, or fellowships valued at or over $10,000. In the event a student is offered multiple awards valued at $10,000 and greater, the student is encouraged to accept the non-Dean’s Scholarship. The SGS will provide a $3,000 supplement to the additional award(s). Students cannot hold this award concurrently as ULGRA funding.