Details about Bayer International Fellowships in Germany 2023
Bayer International Fellowships in Germany 2023 are offered for Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. degrees in the field of Drug Discovery, Agricultural Sciences, and Medical Sciences. You can apply for this scholarship here. The deadline for sending your application is 10 Apr 2023. The Bayer foundation provides this scholarship and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to €10,000. This scholarship is open for Open to all nationals.
More about The Bayer foundation
The Bayer foundations support leading scientists, talented young researchers, and innovative educational and social projects to improve the long-term entrepreneurial framework conditions for an innovation-based company like Bayer. The programs of the Bayer foundations center around dedicated people who do outstanding work in science, education, and social welfare, and thus crucially advance our society.
- Degree: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- Provided by: The Bayer foundation
- Deadline: 10 Apr 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to €10,000
- Institutions/Universities in Germany
The Bayer Science & Education Foundation is conducting a Bayer Fellowship Program for apprentices and students of medical and scientific disciplines.
Eligibility for Bayer International Fellowships:
- Applicants from all nationalities are welcome to apply for the Bayer International Fellowships in Germany.
- The fellowship is open to students and young professionals that would like to study or work outside of their home country.
- Interested candidates must be dedicated and stay committed to the fellowship program.
- Bayer International Fellowships applicants will pursue their study or research project in Germany.
- Confirmation letter.
- Project Proposal.
- Recent transcripts.
- Curriculum Vitae.
Benefits of Fellowships:
The successful applicants of Bayer International Fellowships will receive a stipend of up to EUR 10,000.