Details about Bond Business School Postgraduate Bursaries 2023
Bond Business School Postgraduate Bursaries 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Actuarial Science, Business and Commerce, Sport.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Bond University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $4,200 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
The Bond Business School Postgraduate Bursaries were designed to provide financial assistance to new postgraduate students enrolling in programs within the Bond Business School. Bursaries are provided to those who can demonstrate their positive contribution to their community.
The Bond Business School is driven by a focus on three research pillars: entrepreneurship and family enterprise, data analytics and governance, and accountability and purpose. These are used to develop graduates who will be impactful and relevant leaders of society for tomorrow and beyond.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Bond University
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $4,200
- Host Country: Australia
The Bond Business School Postgraduate Bursary has been developed to financially assist new postgraduate students enrolling in certain programs within the Bond Business School. The bursary will be assessed on a variety of factors including contribution to the community.
Eligibility criteria for the Bond Business School Postgraduate Bursaries:
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible.
- Applicants of Bond Business School Postgraduate Bursaries should be academically qualified to enroll in one of the programs and should accept the place if they are offered.
- Applicants must not have already enrolled in one of the eligible programs.
- Applicants will be assessed based on their contribution to the community, academic achievement or financial need, leadership qualities or other activities that have recognized their contributions.
Value of the Bond Business School Postgraduate Bursaries:
The bursary in the form of a cash payment of $4,200 is provided to successful candidates to help with living expenses.
- The bursary will be paid in two equal instalments: $2,100 in Week 5 of the first semester of study and $2,100 six months afterwards.
- The second instalment will be paid provided you pass all subjects in your first semester of study and abide by University rules and policies.