Details about Rutgers University Undergraduate International Chancellor’s Merit Scholarship 2023
Rutgers University Undergraduate International Chancellor’s Merit Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Arts, Sciences & Business.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $15,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the US.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $15,000 per year
- Host Country: USA
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
Eligibility for Rutgers University International Chancellor’s Merit Scholarship:
- Applicant must be an international first-year student or transfer student.
- Must enroll in full-time bachelor’s program at the School of Arts and Science or School of Business at the University.
- Students to be considered for Undergraduate International Chancellor’s Scholarship must have No SAT or SAT.
- Students to considered for Undergraduate International Chancellor’s Merit Scholarship must have an SAT score of 1060 to 1190 or ACT score of 21 to 24.
- Transfer students must have a GPA is 3.0 to 3.5.
Value of the Scholarship:
- $12,000 ($6,000/semester) 3.2-3.69 weighted GPA
- 15,000 ($7,500/semester) 3.7-4.0 weighted GPA
How It Works
Rutgers University–Camden will offer scholarships up to $15,000 to all nonsponsored, international applicants who meet admission requirements and enroll full-time in the College of Arts and Sciences or the School of Business. All scholarships are contingent upon meeting Rutgers–Camden’s admission requirements.