Details about DAAD – Development-Related Postgraduate Courses (EPOS) Scholarship 2023
DAAD – Development-Related Postgraduate Courses (EPOS) Scholarship 2023 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered by the universities.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to EUR 1,200 per month + other allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants from developing countries.
- Degree: Masters, PhD
- Provided by: German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to EUR 1,200 per month + other allowances
- Host Country: Germany
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
With its development-oriented postgraduate study programmes, the DAAD promotes the training of specialists from development and newly industrialised countries. Well-trained local experts, who are networked with international partners, play an important part in the sustainable development of their countries. They are the best guarantee for a better future with less poverty, more education and health for all. The scholarships offer foreign graduates from development and newly industrialised countries from all disciplines and with at least two years’ professional experience the chance to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognised German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree, and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/PhD) in Germany.
Eligibility for DAAD – Development-Related Postgraduate Courses Scholarship:
- The scholarship is available to applicants from developing countries.
- Graduates must have at least two years’ professional experience in the related field.
- The candidates applying should be qualified university graduates.
- Applicants should have completed their Master’s or PhD programme.
- The scholarship is provided to support the preparation and completion of a doctoral degree in Germany at a German university.
Professionals and managerial staff from developing countries and emerging economies (list of eligible countries [pdf-file]) gain further qualifications on postgraduate courses to become future decision-makers and partners for Germany. This is the case for degree courses in all areas of expertise important for development and for solving global problems. It is expected that the graduates will be involved in international networks, working on solutions to national, regional, and global challenges. In this way, they will initiate and support development processes in the medium and long term.
- The scholarships will be provided with representatives from both countries, which convenes once a year.
- Academic achievements are the main criteria for the selection of the candidate.
- The candidate is also expected to submit a convincing and well-planned research project.
The successful applicants will receive:
- Monthly payments of 934 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates.
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover.
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
- Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the some additional benefits like Monthly rent subsidy and Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family.