Details about Degree completion grants for international students at Universitat Hamburg 2023
Degree completion grants for international students at Universitat Hamburg 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Programs offered by the University
The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Hamburg and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, €200 to €720 per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Germans.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: University of Hamburg
- Deadline: 01 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, €200 to €720 per month
- Host Country: Germany
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
- Students enrolling in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the University are eligible.
- Applicants whose monthly income does not exceed €450 are eligible to apply.
- Doctoral students are ineligible to apply.
- Candidates will be selected based on their financial needs.
- An evaluation from the supervisor.
- Proof of residency status.
- Copies of bank statements from all current/checking and savings accounts of the last 3 months.
- Documentation of financial assets.
Funding amount and funding duration
As a rule, the funding period for the degree completion grant is 6 months. The monthly funding sumranges from €200 to €720. Funding amounts are based on income. If the final examination is not completed within the 6-month period, an extension may be requested. The maximum funding period is 12 months.
Students pursuing a Diplom, Magister, or Staatsexamen degree may apply for a 12-month grant with their first application.
Those not entitled to funding:
- international students who fulfill the requirements of Section 8 of the German federal training assistance act (Bundesgesetz über individuelle Förderung der Ausbildung, BAföG)
- doctoral candidates