Details about ESMT Berlin GMAT/GRE Scholarship 2023
ESMT Berlin GMAT/GRE Scholarship 2023 is offered for MBA degree in the field of MBA.
The deadline for the sending your application is Always Open. This scholarship is provided by European School of Management and Technology (ESMT) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, €3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: MBA
- Provided by: European School of Management and Technology (ESMT)
- Deadline: Always Open
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, €3,000
- Host Country: Germany
- Applicants will automatically be considered after submitting a completed application to the MBA program in the European School of Management and Technology.
- Students should have a GMAT total score of 690 or higher or a GRE verbal score of 160 or higher, or a quant score of 165 or higher.
- Selection will be based on personal and professional achievement, interpersonal skills, academic excellence, and student leadership potential.
- Applications of students from quantitative subject areas like science, technology, engineering, finance, economics, or mathematics are encouraged.
ESMT’s MBA scholarships have been designed to help you make your international business career a reality. With more than 28 scholarships on offer, outstanding MBA applicants are welcome at ESMT Berlin.
Scholarships are allocated based on academic excellence, personal and professional achievement, leadership potential, and superior interpersonal skills. Only self-funded MBA candidates are eligible and all scholarship apply solely to tuition fees.
You will apply for a scholarship during your application to the MBA program. There are two types of scholarships available:
- Automatic scholarships – you do nothing, these are awarded based on whether you meet certain criteria
- Application-driven scholarships – these scholarships require you to answer a specific question (see below). This is collected as part of your MBA application. You can apply for up to three application-driven scholarships but will only be awarded one.
Note that multiple automatic scholarships can be combined with only one application-driven scholarship.