Details about The Deutschlandstipendium at German Universities 2022
The Deutschlandstipendium at German Universities 2022 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the universities.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Federal Ministry of Education and Research (Germany) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Upto 300 euros per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to meritorious students of all nationals.
The Deutschlandstipendium: Best of both worlds for students
The Deutschlandstipendium provides financial and non-material support to high-achieving and committed students from all over the world. Modelled after the principle of public-private partnership, businesses, foundations or private individuals sponsor young talent with a pledge of 150 euros per month. The Federal Government matches this amount with another 150 euros. But there is even more: Many universities and private sponsors also support Deutschlandstipendium holders through concurrent mentoring programmes, networking events and internships.
300 euros per month for international top-class talent
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: Federal Ministry of Education and Research (Germany)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Upto 300 euros per month
- Host Country: Germany
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
The Deutschlandstipendium supports highly talented students at all participating universities in Germany. The scholarship is awarded without consideration of personal or parent income and one’s nationality is not material to award either. The scholarship funds do not count towards grants awarded under the Federal Training Assistance Act (BAföG). There are no social insurance contributions payable.
How and where can students apply?
The Deutschlandstipendium is awarded by the universities. Applicants must meet the requirements of the individual institutions. In addition to academic achievement, the criteria for selecting scholarship recipients include social commitment and personal achievements, such as a student overcoming challenges or obstacles in his or her social or family background.
How long do students receive funding?
Funding is normally granted for at least two semesters but may be provided for a maximum time which covers the standard period of study. At intervals of two semesters the university reviews whether the scholarship holder still meets the award criteria and whether private funding will continue to be available.
- In addition to excellent academic results, the criteria for receiving a scholarship include civic engagement and special personal achievements, such as a student overcoming challenges in his or her social or family background. Hence, the candidate’s social and family background is also taken into account. Both enrolled students and commencing students are eligible for the scholarship.
- First- and higher-semester students of all nationalities can apply directly to their universities. The universities organize the selection process, select successful candidates and approach potential sponsors with financial assistance from the Federal Government. The application deadline varies and is university-dependent.
- Visit the official website for detailed information.