eDetails about Orebro University Scholarship, 2023
Orebro University Scholarship, 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the University.
The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by Orebro University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Full/Partial Tution Fee, Does not cover Living Expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to students to countries outside the European Union, European Economic Area and Switzerland.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Orebro University
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Full/Partial Tution Fee, Does not cover Living Expenses
- Host Country: Sweden
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
Orebro University offers scholarships for students outside the EU/EEA or Switzerland.
Eligibility for Orebro University Scholarship, 2023
- The Orebro University Scholarship, 2023 is open to students who are required to pay tuition fees for studies.
- The candidates who are awarded a scholarship will be notified by e-mail.
- The decisions will be made at the latest in the first week of April.
- The applicants for Orebro University Scholarship will be assessed based on their academic qualifications.
- The candidates are also evaluated based on their desire to study at the University and their suitability for the chosen study program.
Value of Orebro University Scholarship, 2023:
- The recipients of the Scholarship get full or partial tuition fees according to the course and academic merit.
- The scholarship does not cover living expenses.
Deadline for Orebro University Scholarship, 2023:
- The last date to apply for Orebro University Scholarship, 2023 is 31st March 2023
Who is eligible?
- Applicant must have applied for a Master Programme through Universityadmissions.se within deadline and having Örebro University as first priority.
- Applicant must be admitted to a Master Programme at Örebro University.
- Applicant must be from a country outside the European Union, European Economic Area and Switzerland.
- Applicant must fill out the application form that is distributed in conjuction with admissions in April.
Further, to be awarded a scholarship, the applicant must, through the application form, demonstrate suitability and commitment to the chosen field of study and provide documents of academic qualifications.
How to Apply
- Apply to one of Örebro University’s Master’s Programmes
Application Deadline is 16 January 2023
Read about Master’s Programmes offered at Örebro University. You have to apply via Universityadmissions.se. Click here to read more on how to apply. Note that applicants must have applied within deadline and put Örebro University as 1st priority to be eligble for a scholarship.
- Recieve notification of selection results
Results will be published 30 March 2023
The application form for the Örebro University Scholarship Programme will be sent out to admitted students with Örebro University as first priority 31 March 2023.
- Fill out application form
Deadline 10 April 2023
Fill out the application form according to the information sent out by the university. Submit all the required information and documents before deadline.
Post deadline, all applications will be reviewed and decisions will be made in the beginning of May, 2023. Awarded students will be contacted via email at this time. The results will also be published on this website. If you are not awarded a scholarship you will not be notified.