Details about Department of Economics Honours Merit Scholarship at Monash University 2023
Department of Economics Honours Merit Scholarship at Monash University 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Economics.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Monash University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Monash University
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $10,000
- Host Country: Australia
This scholarship is awarded to high-achieving students who enter into the Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) or the Bachelor of Economics (Honours) course.
Eligibility for the Department of Economics Honours Merit Scholarship:
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible.
- Candidates must be commencing students, enrolling full-time in economics or jointly in economics and econometrics in the Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) degree or Bachelor of Economics (Honours) degree at the Monash Clayton campus.
Value of the Scholarship:
The successful applicants of the Department of Economics Honours Merit Scholarship will receive an amount of $10,000.
Retaining the scholarship:
Recipients must maintain a minimum of an honours level 2A (distinction) grade average in Semester One to receive payment in Semester Two.