Details about HHL Young Leipzig Leader Scholarship (full-time MBA) at HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management 2023
HHL Young Leipzig Leader Scholarship (full-time MBA) at HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management 2023 is offered for MBA degree in the field of MBA courses offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, up to 25% fees reduction . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: MBA
- Provided by: HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, up to 25% fees reduction
- Host Country: Germany
Leadership has always been demanding. This holds particularly true in the current volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA) world in which we live. Concerns about the effects of globalization, digitalization and our collective ecological legacy continue to dominate much of the discussion between today’s business leaders –and rightly so. From this discussion, questions emerge as to where today’s leaders can find orientation in order to form critical opinions and creative solutions to current challenges within the prevailing VUCA environment.
Eligibility for the HHL Young Leipzig Leader Scholarship:
- This scholarship is open to applicants from all countries.
- Applicants must hold an undergraduate degree in any field, as well as a minimum of three years of work experience.
- An above average GMAT score is required for the candidates.
Value of the Scholarship:
Successful candidates will receive a tuition reduction of up to 25% for the full-time MBA Program.