Leading Asia Scholarship for One Young World Summit 2023
immigration into has brought an exciting offer for Asian Students. The One Young World Summit 2023 has partnered to present Leading Asia Scholarship 2023 in Belfast, United Kingdom. It is a golden opportunity for Asian students to represent their region on a global platform. The purpose of the One Young World Summit is to gather young audiences from various regions. The vision is to promote the Asia region and its young leaders. This is a great platform for young leaders to express their leadership skills. They discuss issues their home countries face and provide effective plans to combat them.
Leading Asia Scholarship is inclusive in itself. It is a fully funded scholarship program for competitive candidates. The aim is to present people from different backgrounds. It is an effort to present under-represented countries on a globally recognized platform. For this, determined candidates with exceptional skills are welcomed. They should be able to take the pressure and work as a team. It also requires them to connect businesses, civil society, and governments. The work focus should be interrelated. The One Young World Summit 2023 comes with many benefits and privileges. The summit sponsors handle all kinds of finances related to attending the OYW Summit. Travel, Meals, and accommodation are provided. The summit happens annually. Each year different individuals from different countries are selected to be the voice of their region.
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
Here are more details about the OYW Summit 2023 in the UK
- The deadline is April 30, 2023
- Country: United Kingdom
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Republic of Korea, Kyrgyzstan, People’s Democratic Republic of Lao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Vietnam
- Deadline: April 30, 2023
Eligibility Criteria :
One Young World Summit 2023 is a valuable chance for young leaders. Candidates who want to join this annual summit have to pass certain eligible criteria.
Eligibility Criteria for the Leading Asia Scholarship for OYW Summit 2023
- Candidates must be aged between 18 and 30.
- They must prove their commitment to the summit’s agenda.
- Candidates should be able to take the lead and express leadership skills.
- Candidate should have experience in bringing impactful and effective change.
- They must have worked on the issues which would be talked about at the summit.
- Candidate must be a citizen of eligible countries.
The leading Asia Scholarship sponsored by One Young World is a perfect opportunity for Asian students. It comes with a lot of benefits. Selected candidates will be given a lot of advantages. It will be a chance for personal growth and recognition on the global platform. It will also be a unique prospect to connect with international people. Not only that, but candidates will also get exclusive benefits of ambassadorship for future summits. Those who are selected can have the following benefits:
Benefits of Leading Asia Scholarship for One Young World Summit 2023:
- Candidates can access One Young World Summit 2023 in the United Kingdom.
- They will be given free accommodation between 1 and 5 October 2023.
- Successful candidates will receive meals, including breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Candidates will be provided free air travel to and from Belfast.
- Candidates will also be assisted in their travel between summit locations.