Details about Erasmus Scholarships, 2023
Erasmus Scholarships, 2023 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by European Commission and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fees+full insurance coverage+other mandatory costs . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationalities.
- Degree: Masters, PhD
- Provided by: European Commission
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fees+full insurance coverage+other mandatory costs
- Host Country: Germany
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
- The Erasmus Scholarships, 2023 are offered to pursue postgraduate studies in Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modeling.
- The scholarships are offered to nationals of partner and program countries.
- The partner countries are EU and non-EU countries that have established a National Agency and which participate fully in the Erasmus+ program.
- The partner country students should not be residents nor have carried out their main activity for more than a total of 12 months in the last five years in any program country.
- The partner countries are those which do not participate fully in the Erasmus+ program.
- All non-Erasmus+ program countries are considered as partner countries.
- The applicants for Erasmus Scholarships, 2023 should submit curriculum vitae, a motivation letter, and copies of university diplomas and transcripts.
- The candidates should also submit two recommendation letters, a compliance letter signed and scanned, and residence proof.
- The applicants are required to submit a copy of all the pages of the passport and a copy of the English test results.
- The Erasmus Scholarships, 2023 covers the tuition fees, travels and installation costs, and a monthly subsistence allowance.
- The scholarship also covers full insurance coverage and any other mandatory costs.