Details about The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship 2023
The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Medicine, Health & Life Sciences.
The deadline for the sending your application is 28 May 2023. This scholarship is provided by Swansea University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, full fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to lower middle income countries as per World Bank.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Swansea University
- Deadline: 28 May 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, full fees
- Host Country: United Kingdom
The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is offered by Swansea University to one outstanding female student per academic year. The student must be a national of and resident in an eligible developing country, who pursues a postgraduate taught Master’s programme within the Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Science. Applications for the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship are now open for September 2023 entry.
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
Eligibility for The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship:
- Open for female nationals of EFD Eligible Countries.
- Applicants should hold a minimum 2:1 bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification.
- Applicants should have formally accepted an offer to study one of the following full-time, postgraduate taught Master’s programmes at Swansea University for entry in September 2023:
- Biomedical Science (Clinical Biochemistry), MSc
- Biomedical Science (Clinical Microbiology), MSc
- Child Public Health, MSc
- Clinical Psychology and Mental Health, MSc
- Cognitive Neuroscience, MSc
- Genomic Medicine, MSc
- Healthcare Management, MSc
- Health Data Science, MSc
- Health Informatics, MSc
- Long Term and Chronic Conditions Management, MSc
- Medical Radiation Physics, MSc
- Nanomedicine, MSc
- Public Health and Health Promotion, MSc
- Research Methods in Psychology, MSc
- The applicant must be a new student at Swansea University from September 2023.
- Applicant should not receive any other financial support from Swansea University (e.g. tuition fee reduction, scholarship or bursary).