Details about Matching Fulbright Grants at Portland State University 2023
Fulbright Grants at Portland State University 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All subject offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Portland State University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $4,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: Portland State University
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $4,500
- Host Country: USA
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
Matching Fulbright Grants is provided by Portland State University to students who have enrolled themselves for a bachelors or masters programme at the University.
Eligibility criteria for Matching Fulbright Grants:
- Applicants must have an offer from Portland State University for an undergraduate or graduate degree programme to avail this scholarship.
- Candidates applying can be both domestic or international students of the University
- Students applying must surpass the admission requirements set by the university.
- Applicants must be Fulbright Scholars to avail this scholarship.
Value of the Grants:
All succesful applicants will receive award of$4,500 per academic year from Portland State University.
Scholarships not only help you out financially, but also allow you to showcase your hard work and dedication on your resume and future application materials. Moreover, the process of applying for a scholarship will help you work on your writing, networking, and organizational skills. The more scholarships you apply to, the more chances you have of receiving one! So don’t wait, research available scholarships, prepare your application materials early, and apply!