Details about UTS Undergraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship 2023
UTS Undergraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All courses offered at the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Technology Sydney (UTS) and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, 25% fees waiver . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Australia & New Zealand.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, 25% fees waiver
- Host Country: Australia
To attract high performing commencing international students to enroll in an undergraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney.
Eligibility for UTS Undergraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship:
- Applicant must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
- Must have completed an Australian Year 12 or UTS recognized high school studies comparable to an australian Year 12 outside of Australia, and be admitted to UTS based on this qualification.
- Should meet all admission requirements for the selected UTS undergraduate coursework program.
- Candidate must be commencing a full-time time study at UTS on campus (Sydney).
Value of the Scholarship:
- UTS will pay for 25% of each Recipient’s UTS tuition fees for the course enrolled in for the duration of the Scholarship.
- The Scholarship cannot be transferred, deferred or redeemed for cash.
How to apply?
All applications that meet the eligibility criteria will be automatically considered. There is no separate application required. The scholarships will be granted on the basis of academic merit.
Academic merit in an Australian Year 12 (ATAR rank without adjustment factors) or UTS recognised high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12 qualification for entry into the selected UTS undergraduate coursework program.
How to apply
UTS International will automatically consider all commencing international students applying for an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney for this Scholarship. There is no separate scholarship application or documentation in addition to what is required for the coursework application.