Gonzaga University Scholarships
Gary Randall Scholarship 2023 is offered for a Masters’s degree in the field of Law. The deadline for sending your application is 31 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by Gonzaga University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, which varies. This scholarship is open for Open to all nationals.
More about Gonzaga University
Gonzaga University /ɡɒnˈzæɡə/ is a private, Roman Catholic university in Spokane, Washington, United States. Founded in 1887 by the Society of Jesus, it is one of 28 member institutions of the Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities. It is named for the young Jesuit saint Aloysius Gonzaga. The campus houses 105 buildings on 152 acres (62 ha) of grassland along the Spokane River, in a residential setting one-half-mile (800 m) from downtown Spokane.
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Gonzaga University
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, varies
- Host Country: USA
The objective of the Gary Randall Scholarship offered by The School of Law, Gonzaga University is to encourage talented international students, who have an exceptional academic record and have applied to study LLM courses at the Gonzaga University
Eligibility for Gary Randall Scholarship:
- Gonzaga University Gary Randall Scholarship is open to all nationalities.
- The student must enroll in a full-time LLM course at the university.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong commitment and academic performance.
- All the progression requirements and program-specific criteria must be met by the students.