UQ Destination Australia Scholarship 2023
UQ Destination Australia Scholarship (International students) 2023 is offered for a Bachelor, or Masters’s degree in the field of Agriculture, Science & Mathematics. The deadline for sending your application is 01 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by the Australian government and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $15,000 per year. This scholarship is open for Open to all nationals.
More about the Australian government
The Government of the Commonwealth of Australia also referred to as the Australian Government, Commonwealth Government, or the Federal Government, is the federal democratic administrative authority of Australia. The Commonwealth of Australia, a federal constitutional monarchy under a parliamentary democracy, was formed in 1901 as a result of an agreement among six self-governing British colonies, which became the six states. The terms of this contract are embodied in the Australian Constitution, which was drawn up at a Constitutional Convention and ratified by the people of the colonies at referendums.
The structure of the Australian Government may be examined in light of two distinct concepts, namely federalism and the separation of powers into executive, legislative, and judicial branches of government. Separation of powers is implied from the structure of the Constitution which breaks down the branches of government into separate chapters. The Australian federal system is a unique mixture of the Westminster and U.S. systems of federal representative democracy, with important elements of both presents.
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
- Degree: Bachelor, Masters
- Provided by: Australian government
- Deadline: 01 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $15,000 per year
- Host Country: Australia
About this scholarship:
The Destination Australia scholarship is funded by the Australian Government Department of Education. It aligns with the National Strategy for International Education 2025.
- Applicants must have a full offer for study in an approved program, but need not have accepted the offer by the scholarship application deadline.
- Applicants must be new to the University of Queensland and enrolled and studying at the University of Queensland’s Gatton campus.
- Applicants must be studying for a full-time degree that is fully delivered at the University of Queensland’s Gatton campus.
- Applicants must maintain a student visa for the duration of the scholarship.
The following parameters are considered:
- Eligibility under the program guidelines
- Academic merit
- Your statement