Ireland Scholarship John Thompson 2023
John Thompson Scholarship 2022 is offered for a Masters’s degree in the field of Digital Marketing. The deadline for sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by DCU Business School and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, €3,000 per year. This scholarship is open for Open to all nationals.
More about DCU Business School
DCU Business School is Ireland’s most ambitious business school, part of the Ireland’s ‘University of Enterprise’, Dublin City University. We are consistently recognized in international rankings of young and globally-engaged universities. The dynamic and vibrant ethics of these universities of the future imbue all aspects of our activities. Through our teaching, our research, and our engagement with industry we contribute proactively to the development of individuals, industry, and society at home and abroad.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: DCU Business School
- Deadline: The deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, €3,000 per year
- Host Country: Ireland
DCU Business School is offering John Thompson Scholarship to students taking up MSc in Digital Marketing at the DCU. The bursary offers full fees for a graduate taking DCU’s full-time MSc in Digital Marketing. Established in 2008, this scholarship was set up to honor the memory of John Thompson, one of Ireland’s leading newspaper executives.
Eligibility criteria for John Thompson Scholarship:
- Students must possess a First Class Honours (1.1) Degree.
- Candidates applying for John Thompson Scholarship must have an interest in and understanding of media, marketing, business, and journalism.
- Students should meet the academic and other entry requirements of the MSc program.
- A statement of motivation and suitability for the scholarship in at most 250 words.
Participants benefit from a combination of exposure to cutting-edge research, academic rigor, industry practice, and applied workshops and projects. Lectures are delivered by experienced international and Irish experts from industry and practice, in areas such as data analytics and visualization, digital advertising and communication, and digital marketing strategy.
Value of the Scholarship:
Successful applicants of the John Thompson Scholarship will receive €3,000 per year.