The University of Sydney International Scholarship 2023
The University of Sydney International Scholarship 2023 is offered for Master’s and Ph.D. degrees in the field of All subjects offered by the university. The deadline for sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by The University of Sydney and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, $37,207 per annum. This scholarship is open for Open to all nationals except Australia.
More about The University of Sydney
The University of Sydney (informally, USyd) is an Australian public research university in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 1850, it is Australia’s first university and is regarded as one of the country’s leading universities. The university comprises 16 faculties and schools, through which it offers bachelor, master, and doctoral degrees. In 2011 it had 32,393 undergraduate and 16,627 graduate students.
- Degree: Master, PhD
- Provided by: The University of Sydney
- Deadline: The deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, $37,207 per annum
- Host Country: Australia
Eligibility for the University of Sydney International Scholarship:
- Applicant must be a commencing or enrolled international student.
- Candidate should have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential.
- Students must have an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled in a master’s by research or Ph.D. at the University of Sydney.
For the 2023 awards, the scholarship is valued at $37,207 per annum. The scholarship assists with tuition fees and living costs.