Global Korea Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded)
Are you looking for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to pursue your educational goals? If so, look no further than the Global Korea Scholarship (GKS) 2023! Previously known as KGSP Korean Government Scholarship Program, this prestigious and highly competitive program is now open for applications. The GKS 2023 provides a unique chance for students who desire to pursue either a master’s or Ph.D. degree in Korea. Moreover, it is entirely funded by the Korean government. For those who are motivated to get closer to achieving their dreams through higher education, this scholarship may be the perfect way to do so while learning more about Korean culture!
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
Paul Selzer Fellowship 2022 Australia
The Global Korea Scholarship 2023 is an incredible opportunity for international students to gain educational experiences in the beautiful and richly diverse country of South Korea. The purpose of this scholarship is to provide the chance to acquire knowledge and understanding of Korean culture, language, literature, and many other aspects of Korea’s vibrant history. Applicants should expect not just tuition fees to be covered by the generous program but also accommodation, transportation, and medical insurance provided by the South Korean government. Accepting this rewarding honor could open up amazing new paths with immense possibilities for a brighter future.
Korean universities have seen a huge surge of international students due to their Global Korean Scholarship (GKS) program. This GKS provides world-class degrees and excellent facilities for students from all around the world, making it one of the most sought-after scholarships in South Korea. The program opens up exciting opportunities for international applicants who want to experience both traditional and modern Korean culture. As an added benefit to its popularity, the GKS also promotes and spreads knowledge about the fascinating language of Korea, allowing participants to gain a deeper understanding of this rich culture. Not only is Korea home to premier educational institutions with advanced education systems, but it is also an undeniably beautiful country with breathtaking landscapes and stunning cultural experiences that must be seen to be believed! With such remarkable offerings in mind, there’s no doubt that studying in Korea can be a highly rewarding experience.
Global Korea Scholarship 2023 Details:
- Country of Study: South Korea
- Course Level: Masters, Ph.D., Research
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- No. of scholarships: 1300
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: different for every country.
Financial Benefits of the Global Korea Scholarship 2023:
- Tuition fees: The scholarship covers full or partial tuition fees, depending on the program and the university.
- Monthly Allowance: The scholarship provides a monthly living allowance to cover the cost of living, including accommodation, food, and other expenses.
- Airfare: The scholarship provides a round-trip airfare ticket to and from South Korea. For undergraduate programs, the airfare is provided once at the beginning of the program, while for graduate programs, it is provided twice (at the beginning and end of the program).
- Language Training: The scholarship provides a one-year Korean language training course to help the students improve their Korean language proficiency, which is necessary for studying and living in South Korea.
- Medical Insurance: The scholarship provides comprehensive medical insurance to cover the medical expenses of the students.
- Research Support: For students enrolled in research programs, the scholarship provides support for their research activities, including funding for materials, equipment, and travel expenses for attending conferences or conducting fieldwork.
Eligibility Criteria of Korean Scholarship 2023:
- All international students and non-Korean citizens can apply.
- Korean citizens and Dual citizenship holders are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants applying for a graduate program must be under the age of 40 years.
- Applicants applying for a graduate program must hold or must be expected to hold a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Applicants should be in good health.
Supporting Documents for GKS Scholarship 2023:
- Recommendation letters
- Attested transcripts
- Medical Assessment form
- Statement of Purpose
- Published books
- Certificate of Proficiency
The application deadline to apply for the Global Korea Scholarship 2023 is different from Country to Country and from Korean Embassy to the Embassy of your Country.
How to Apply for the Global Korea Scholarships 2023?
The application process for the Global Korea Scholarship (GKS) 2023 may vary depending on the program and university. However, in general, the following steps are involved in the application process:
- Check Eligibility: Before applying for the GKS, check the eligibility criteria for the program and university you wish to apply.
- Select a Program and University: Choose a program and university that fits your academic goals and interests. You can find the list of programs and universities available for the GKS on the website of the National Institute for International Education (NIIED) or the website of the respective Korean embassy.
- Submit an Application: Applicants for the Korean Government Scholarship Program 2023 have two options. Please send the application either to the Korean Embassy of your country or directly to the Korean university.
- Submit Required Documents: Submit the required documents, such as academic transcripts, language proficiency scores, personal statement, research proposal (for research programs), and letters of recommendation. The specific requirements may vary depending on the program and university.
- Selection Process: The selection process may include a review of the application and supporting documents, language proficiency tests, interviews, and evaluation of the applicant’s academic achievements and other qualifications.