UK Scholarships 2023-2024 (Fully Funded)
Applications are being accepted from international students for the Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2023-2024 in the UK. The Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships in the UK are intended to offer excellent opportunities for qualified postgraduate students seeking professional development in their respective fields. This scholarship is designed to assist individuals with the potential to develop practical skills who are unable to get training in their home country. Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships are awarded to applicants belonging to low-income, least developed, and lower-middle-income Commonwealth countries for part-time master’s degrees by distance learning on selected courses at UK universities.
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
Paul Selzer Fellowship 2022 Australia
The 2023 Commonwealth Distance Learning scholarships are a fantastic opportunity for international students to further their education and gain valuable expertise in the field of their choice. The scholarship offers financial assistance towards studying certain taught Master’s degrees at one of the UK’s many prestigious universities. Successful applicants will have access to superb academic resources and world-class instructors to help them become successful professionals. In addition, recipients of this scholarship will gain the life-long skills needed to be competitive in an ever-changing globalized workforce.
The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the UK (CSC) is a key supporter of international development objectives. Offering an attractive scholarship scheme for talented individuals, it combines sustainable development with the UK’s national interest and helps create future leaders in countries throughout the Commonwealth. The CSC works within the ambitious framework of the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP), and its commitment to global education creates positive opportunities for international collaboration and partnerships. By carefully investing in education through scholarships such as those offered by CSC, we are ensuring a brighter future for our global community.
Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship 2023-2024 Details:
- Scholarship Host country: United Kingdom
- Funded by: UK Department for International Development
- Course Level: Master’s Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students.
Benefits of Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2023-2024:
Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships is an Online Master Degree Scholarship that will cover full tuition fees and all other necessary expenses of studying a UK Master’s program by distance learning.
Available Study Areas:
- Science and Technology For Development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting Global Prosperity
- Strengthening Global Peace, Security, and Governance
- Strengthening Resilience and Response to Crises
- Access, Inclusion, and Opportunity.
Eligibility Criteria of Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships:
- A candidate must have Citizenship, or refugee status in, an eligible developing Commonwealth country.
- A candidate must be permanently resident in a developing Commonwealth country.
- A candidate should have a first degree of at least the upper second-class (2:1) standard. A lower qualification and satisfactory relevant experience may be considered in some cases;
Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship Eligible Countries:
- Malawi Mozambique
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- The Gambia
The application deadline to apply for Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2023-2024 is 28 March 2023.
What is the application process for Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships?
- The application process for the CDLS generally includes the following steps:
- Check your eligibility: Before applying, make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria for the scholarship. This includes being a citizen of a Commonwealth country, holding a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard, and being unable to afford to study in the UK without financial assistance.
- Research courses: Identify a distance learning Master’s course that you wish to study from a UK university. You can search for courses on the CSC’s website or directly on the websites of UK universities.
- Apply to the course: Apply directly to your chosen UK university for the Master’s course, making sure to follow their specific application process and deadline.
- Apply for the scholarship: Once you have been offered a place on a Master’s course, you can apply for the scholarship through the CSC’s online application system. The application form will require you to provide personal and academic information, as well as two references and a personal statement.
- Submit your application: Make sure that you submit your scholarship application by the deadline. The deadline for CDLS applications usually falls around March or April each year, but check the CSC’s website for the specific deadline for the year you are applying.
- Wait for the outcome: After the application deadline, the CSC will assess all applications and inform successful candidates of their award. Unsuccessful candidates will also be notified.