Details about Global MBA Scholarships For International Students In France 2023
Global MBA Scholarships For International Students In France 2023 is offered for Masters, MBA degree in the field of Business Administration.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Edhec Business School and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, €41,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Degree: Masters, MBA
- Provided by: Edhec Business School
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, €41,000
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
Eligibility for Global MBA Scholarships :
- EDHEC Business School is offering Global MBA Excellence, Premium, Merit and 1st Nationality Scholarships to candidates based on their GMAT scores.
- Global MBA Scholarships are open to all nationalities.
- Full scholarships are not awarded.
- Global Scholarships are granted only to self-financing applicants.
Value of Global MBA Scholarship:
- For Excellence scholarship , there will be a fee reduction of 50% for a GMAT of 720 or Over.
- For Premium, there will be a fee reduction of 40% for a GMAT of 650-710.
- For Merit, there will be a fee reduction of 30% based Gmat score and academic potential.
- For 1st Nationality, there will be a fee reduction of 20% amongst 3 first enrolled per country.
We aim to keep the application process simple so that you can focus on what’s important — telling us why you’re a great fit for the EDHEC Global MBA. You’ll be accompanied all the way through the process by a designated admissions manager who can help make sure everything’s in order.
EU or EEA Nationals:
Applications must be received before June 30th.
Applications must be received before May 31st. This deadline may be extended upon request to accommodate visa processing time.