Details about Jönköping University – Master’s Scholarships in Sweden, 2022
Jönköping University – Master’s Scholarships in Sweden, 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Jönköping University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 30%-75% of Tution Fees . This scholarship is open for: Open for non-EU/EEA students .
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Jönköping University
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 30%-75% of Tution Fees
- Host Country: Sweden
Eligibility for Jönköping University – Master’s Scholarships in Sweden, 2022:
- Applicant’s first choice of study should be Jönköping University.
- Candidates should attach all the details supporting the application.
- The academic excellence of the candidate is taken into consideration.
- Applicants who have not been granted a Residence Permit by the Swedish Migration Board will also not receive the scholarship provided by Jönköping University.
- The university has rights to reclaim the scholarship at few circumstances.
Value of Jönköping University – Master’s Scholarships in Sweden, 2022:
- The successful applicant of Master’s Scholarship At Jönköping University will receive 30% to 75% tuition fee waiver.
- Candidate should demonstrate excellent results after the first year to maintain the scholarship.
Scholarships from Jönköping University
The university offers a limited number of scholarships to students who pay tuition fees and who fulfil the requirements of the scholarship and are assessed to be able to complete their studies adequately (please see the Guidelines for Students below for further details.
The scholarship application for Autumn 2023 is open from 17 October 2022 – 15 April 2023.