Details about International Student Partial Scholarship at Dalarna University 2023
International Student Partial Scholarship at Dalarna University 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by Dalarna University and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, up to 50% fees reduction . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals expect Sweden.
Every year, Dalarna University awards partial scholarships to a number of its new international, fee-paying Master’s students who have proven themselves to be outstanding in their educational endeavours.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: Dalarna University
- Deadline: 15 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, up to 50% fees reduction
- Host Country: Sweden
Dalarna University is offering international students a partial scholarship who show interest and motivation to study at the University.
- Applicants for International Student Scholarship must have received admission to a taught degree program commencing during the next academic year at Dalarna University.
- Award is conditional upon enrolling at the campus in a degree program for which the award will be granted and can be used only to cover part of the tuition fees.
- International Student Scholarships are generally awarded for one academic year (2 terms) and extension is possible for programs which have more than two terms if the results of the student are satisfactory.
- The duration of the award can neither be altered or extended but while using towards/during exchange studies, some limitations may apply.
- Suspended students may forfeit part or full award.
- CV and a reference letter must be submitted by the applicants for International Student Scholarship.
A complete scholarship application has three parts:
- The online scholarship application
- A CV/résumé (uploaded to your University Admissions account)
- A video where you explain why you should receive a scholarship
In the video (no more than 60 seconds long), you need to explain why you should be awarded a scholarship from Dalarna University. You will need to upload this video to a website or cloud storage so that it can be viewed by the scholarship committee: include the link to the video in your scholarship application where indicated. We must be able to view the video using only the link provided.
Do not e-mail the video or send any documents directly to Dalarna University. All documents can be uploaded before or during the scholarship application period, which is seperate from the application period for Master Degree studies at UniversityAdmissions.se