Details about Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health Bursary 2023
Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health Bursary 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Child Health.
The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Aug 2023. This scholarship is provided by University College London (UCL) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to £3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University College London (UCL)
- Deadline: 15 Aug 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to £3,000
- Host Country: United Kingdom
University College London is offering UCL Scholarships For MSc/MRes Students to postgraduate students in taught programs at the University.
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
Eligibility for Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health Bursary:
- Candidates must be enrolled in any field within Institute Child Health MSc/MRes Programmes at UCL.
- Preference will be given to applicants undertaking a course relevant to pediatrics and child health.
- The selection of applicants for UCL Scholarships For MSc/MRes Students is based on the applicant’s scholarship application form.
- Emphasis is laid more on the applicant’s personal statement
- Candidates with outstanding academic qualifications will be considered.
- Applicants who demonstrate commitment towards child health and pediatrics through previous works and skills are qualified for UCL Scholarships For MSc/MRes students.
Value of the bursary:
- The successful applicants who have enrolled for an MSc or MRes at ICH for a full-time study will be awarded up to £3,000 towards the fees.
- Candidates who have opted for part-time study will receive up to £1,500 per year for over two years.