Details about Kate Daw Travelling Art Prize 2023
Kate Daw Travelling Art Prize 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Performing and visual arts, Theatre, Film and Television.
The deadline for the sending your application is 19 May 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Melbourne and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: University of Melbourne
- Deadline: 19 May 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $10,000
- Host Country: Australia
About the scholarship:
The Kate Daw Art Prize will provide an opportunity for a 2nd year Bachelor of Fine Arts student to travel abroad during the summer academic break between their 2nd and 3rd year of undergraduate study to further their academic learning and enhance their art practice through an international or domestic travel experience.
Eligibility for the Kate Daw Travelling Art Prize:
Applicants must be enrolled in Visual Art with the Faculty of Fine Art and Music as a current 2nd year Bachelor of Fine Arts student and be intending to participate in international or domestic travel within the next 12 months. Ideally, the recipient is expected to complete their travel component project between December 2023 and March 2024.
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
- Artistic and merit, as demonstrated by previous academic achievement (VCE or equivalent; other tertiary results) and CV.
- Travel and study plan (outlining teacher/masterclass/tertiary intentions; detailed budget requirements; letters of support; etc).
- The likely success in completing the proposed course of study / benefitting from the travel plan (addressed through questions in the application process).
- The overall quality of the application submitted.
- In-person presentation/conversation with the Judging panel (shortlisted applicants only). The panel will be made up of academics and donor representatives.