Details about Hanze Scholarship
Hanze Scholarship is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Business administration and management, Communication, Engineering, Fine and applied arts, Medical and health sciences.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Hanze University of Applied Sciences and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, € 5.549 . This scholarship is open for: Open to non-EU/EER applicants.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Hanze University of Applied Sciences
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, € 5.549
- Host Country: Netherlands
The Hanze University of Applied Sciences offers Hanze Scholarship to excellent bachelor’s students. The scholarships are available for International Business and Management Studies, International Facility Management, International Communication, Game Design &, Development Major, Business IT and Management, Sensor Technology, Physiotherapy, Marketing Management, Sports, Health and Management, Classical Music (Prince Claus Conservatoire), Jazz (Prince Claus Conservatoire), Design (Minerva Art Academy), Fine Arts (Minerva Art Academy), Master of Music (Prins Claus Conservatoire).
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
Eligibility for the Hanze Scholarship :
- The applicants for Hanze Scholarship should be non-EU/EER students and should be enrolled in a bachelor’s degree at Hanze University of Applied Sciences.
- The candidates who are eligible for Studiefinanciering and the Dutch student grant are not considered.
- The applicants should not be in receipt of other scholarships.
- You are applying for a full-time Bachelor’s programme (4 years) or Master of Music (two years) at Prince Claus Conservatoire, Hanze University of Applied Sciences.
- The scholarships are granted to students who have been accepted and formally enrolled in one of the programmes of Prince Claus Conservatoire.
- The Management Team of Prince Claus Conservatoire decides who will receive a scholarship, based on ranking and according to the student’s financial means.
Value of the Hanze Scholarship :
This scholarship offers an amount of € 5.549.