Wittenborg offers excellent students from outside the European Union the chance to study on one of its Master of Business Administration programmes (specialisations), through the Wittenborg MBA Scholarship programme.
The Stichting Debbie Foundation provides 10 Scholarships of 5,000 euro each for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme in all specialisations, every calendar year.
The scholarships cover a partial tuition fee waiver for the 1.5 year duration of the MBA programmes. Additional fees for study extension are not covered. Terms and Conditions as found in the Education & Examination Guide (EEG) apply.
- Host Country: Netherlands
|NORMAL TUITION FEE||SCHOLARSHIP FEE||MBA TUITION FEE WITH SCHOLARSHIP|
|MBA (ALL SPECIALISATIONS APELDOORN CAMPUS)||€18,300||€5,000||€13,300|
|MBA (ALL SPECIALISATIONS AMSTERDAM CAMPUS)||€18,300||€5,000||€13,300|
Scholarship requirements, in addition to normal admission requirements:
- Nationality of applicant: non-EU/EER
- IELTS or TOEFL requirement: IELTS 6.5, TOEFL 90
- GRE requirement: Not applicable
- GMAT requirement: Not applicable
- GPA requirement: 7.5
- Highest educational background: Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
- Work experience: minimum of 3 years’ work experience is a requirement (references required)
- MBA personal application letter
General Admission requirements for the MBA can be found here http://www.wittenborg.eu/mba-master-business-administration-full-time.htm
If you are interested in applying for the Wittenborg MBA Scholarship, please send your MBA personal application letter along with your programme application documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.