Details about Holland Scholarship for International Students in Netherlands 2023
Holland Scholarship for International Students in Netherlands 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the universities.
The deadline for the sending your application is 01 May 2023. This scholarship is provided by Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, € 5,000 for first year of study . This scholarship is open for: Open to non-EEA nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science
- Deadline: 01 May 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, € 5,000 for first year of study
- Host Country: Netherlands
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
Holland Scholarship For International Students in Netherlands is offered to International students to do their bachelor’s or master’s in the Netherlands.
Eligibility for Holland Scholarship for International Students in Netherlands:
- The Holland Scholarship For International Students in Netherlands is open to applicants from non-EEA countries.
- The candidate should be applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s program.
- The background of the candidate should be from any subject area in one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- Applicants must meet the requirements of the institution.
- The candidate should not have received a degree from an educational institution in the Netherlands.
Value of the Scholarship:
The successful applicants for the Holland Scholarship For International Students in Netherlands will receive € 5,000 in their first year of studies.
How to apply
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find these on the website of the institution.
- You do not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
Code of conduct
Nuffic or programmes managed by Nuffic may not be involved in activities involving unacceptable behaviour. It can be about interpersonal or financial misconduct or abuses of power. Nuffic has an Integrity Code of Conduct to combat unacceptable behaviour. In addition, activities involving the following situations/behaviour are considered unacceptable:
- bankruptcy, insolvency or winding-up procedures;
- breach of obligations relating to the payment of taxes or social security contributions;
- conduct related to a criminal organisation;
- money laundering or terrorist financing;
- terrorist offenses or offenses linked to terrorist activities;
- creating a shell company;
- being a shell company.
When we implement our programmes, we acknowledge our Code of Conduct. In our Code of Conduct we describe how we put our mission and values into practice every day. We explain the professional and ethical behaviour that is expected from all of us and those who handle individual Holland Scholarships.