Details about Scholarships for international students at Luleå University of Technology (LTU) 2023
Scholarships for international students at Luleå University of Technology (LTU) 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Electrical & Mineral Resource Engineering.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Government of Sweden and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, full fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except EU/EEA & Switzerland.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: Government of Sweden
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, full fees
- Host Country: Sweden
Luleå University of Technology (LTU) offers two new scholarships for 2023 aimed at top academic students. This applies to the bachelor programme in Mineral Resource Engineering and the master programme in Electrification.
- The tuition waivers will cover tuition fees only To be eligible for the tuition fee waiver, the applicant shall fill in the Scholarship application no later than the proposed deadline.
- Successful candidates will be informed directly.
- The tuition fee waivers are possible to apply for after the first year has been completed at LTU.
The scholarships are awarded primarily on the basis of academic excellence and the selection process is undertaken in parallel with the admission process. Only applicants who fulfil the admission requirements of the applied programme are eligible for a scholarship.
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A motivation letter and a letter of recommendation.
- The motivation letter and the letter of recommendation must contain no more than 600 words each.
- The following questions should be answered in the motivation letter:
- Why do you want to study this programme?
- What other qualities do you have besides academic excellence?
- What are your career aspirations?