Details about International Economics Scholarships at Kingston University 2023
International Economics Scholarships at Kingston University 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Economics.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Kingston University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £1,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the UK.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Kingston University
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £1,500
- Host Country: United Kingdom
Kingston University London has launched International Economics Scholarships for all International students to provide financial assistance. The scholarship is designed for new full-time master’s students.
- MA Financial Economics
- MA Development and International Economics
- MA International Politics and Economics
Eligibility criteria for the International Economics Scholarships:
- Open to all international students.
- Applicants must enroll in the eligible course of study at the university.
- Applicants must demonstrate good academic merit.
Value of the Scholarship:
Successful applicants will receive a scholarship worth £1,500.