Details about Shanghai Government Scholarship at East China Normal University 2023
Shanghai Government Scholarship at East China Normal University 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of All courses offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is 10 May 2023. This scholarship is provided by Shanghai Municipal Peoples Government and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fee + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except China.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Provided by: Shanghai Municipal Peoples Government
- Deadline: 10 May 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fee + other benefits
- Host Country: China
Shanghai Municipal Government Scholarship has established this scholarship to enhance the development of international student education in Shanghai and encourage more and more outstanding international students and scholars to ECNU. Shanghai Government Scholarship is for excellent international students who apply for the undergraduate, graduate or PhD program at East China Normal University.
Shanghai Government Scholarship is for the excellent international students who apply for the undergraduate, graduate or PhD program at East China Normal University. Applicants for the undergraduate program with HSK-3 level or above but without a qualified level can apply for a one-year pre-college program(Application Deadline May 10) to study Chinese with full scholarship sponsored. If the applicant still cannot achieve the qualified HSK level after the pre-college program, the applicant will graduate as a language student.
Eligibility criteria for the Shanghai Government Scholarship:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
- Applicants for pre-college program must have high school diploma and be under 23.
- Applicants for bachelor degree program must have high school diploma and be under 25.
- Applicants for master degree program must have bachelor degree and be under 35.
- Applicants for doctoral degree program must have master degree and under 40.
Applicants who have won the Chinese Government Scholarship or any scholarship offered by other organizations are not entitled to apply SGS.
Value of the Scholarship:
Successful applicants of the Shanghai Government Scholarship will receive the following benefits:
- Type A (Full scholarship): Exempt from tuition fee, and accommodation on campus; provide comprehensive medical insurance and monthly living expense (Doctoral program: CNY3500; Graduate program: CNY3000; Undergraduate program: CNY2500)
- Type B (Partial scholarship): Exempt from tuition fee, and provide comprehensive medical insurance.