Details about Humber College International Entrance Scholarships 2023
Humber College International Entrance Scholarships 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All courses offered by the college.
The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2023. This scholarship is provided by Humber College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning, Canada and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, $2,000 fee waiver . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Canada.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Humber College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning, Canada
- Deadline: 31 May 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, $2,000 fee waiver
- Host Country: Canada
Humber College is offering International Entrance Scholarships for students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree.
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
Eligibility for International Entrance Scholarships:
- The applicants must be classified as International students.
- Applicant must commence their studies by September 2023.
- The scholarships will be granted based on the statement of interest, academics, involvement in the community and letters of reference of the applicants.
- Students are required to maintain at least a 75% average to be eligible for the renewal of International Entrance Scholarships.
INTERNATIONAL ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS
This entrance scholarship is available for Graduate Certificate, Diploma, and Advanced Diploma students joining Humber in September, January and May academic intakes for their 1st semester of study.
This Scholarship incentive will equate to CAD 2,000 off student’s tuition fees over the course of their first 2 semesters of studies. Further details of this scholarship are:
- This scholarship is for students with a high academic qualification (students with GPA 85%+ and 6.5+ IELTS (or equivalent in TOEFL, Duolingo, senior high school grade in English) looking to be rewarded for their performance in the senior year of high school, college or university.
- Scholarships will be awarded for students that received their Letter of Acceptance, confirmed their offer and submitted a scholarship
Value of the Scholarship:
This Scholarship incentive will equate to CAD 2,000 off students’ tuition fees over the course of their first 2 semesters of studies.