Details about DAAD Study Scholarships – Postgraduate Studies in the Field of Architecture 2023
DAAD Study Scholarships – Postgraduate Studies in the Field of Architecture 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Architecture, Interior Design, Monument Conservation, Urban Planning/Urban Development, Regional Planning, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Planning.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, 934 euros per month + travel allowance + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Germany.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, 934 euros per month + travel allowance + other benefits
- Host Country: Germany
- Applicants must be international students who received a first university degree in the field of architecture or a relevant area at the time of application.
- Applicants should be commencing a Master’s degree/postgraduate degree or a complementary course that doesn’t result in a final qualification at a state/ state-recognized German university.
- Candidates who are already in the first year of their postgraduate course in Germany can apply in their second year.
- Candidates must have taken their final exams not more than 6 months before the date of the deadline
- Applicants who are residents in Germany for more than 15 months by the date of the deadline are ineligible to apply.
- If the Master or postgraduate degree program in which the applicant enrolled includes a study period abroad, funding will be provided in the following cases:
- The study visit is important for fulfilling the objective of the scholarship
- The duration of the study abroad period is not more than a quarter of the scholarship period
- The study period is not in the home country
- Application form
- Letter of motivation in 1-3 pages
- Form about their preferred master’s degrees (for masters degree applicants)
- Letter of acceptance from the host university (for masters degree applicants)
- Confirmation of supervision from a university teacher in Germany (for Complementary studies applicants)
- All University certificates along with an explanation of the grading system
- Translations should be submitted (German/English) if they are in other languages
- List of all submitted designs/plans
- Declaration form of designs/plans that are produced by them or the people involved
- Proof of German, and English language proficiency
- Other documents that might be useful
- The artistic qualification and artistic maturity, measured by study achievements and work samples.
- The quality of the project as measured by the study plan and the letter of motivation.