Details about International Excellence scholarships at University of Kansas 2023
International Excellence scholarships at University of Kansas 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All courses offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Kansas (KU/Kansas) and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, $25,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the US.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: University of Kansas (KU/Kansas)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, $25,000 per year
- Host Country: United States
The University of Kansas offers students the platform to push the boundaries of knowledge, transform the academic experience, and create solutions through innovative research.
Eligibility criteria for the International Excellence Scholarship:
- Applicants must be admitted to KU as a new students (must apply to be admitted).
- Applicants must be seeking a degree at KU.
- Applicants must meet the GPA requirements for the scholarship.
First-time freshmen receive the highest scholarship for which they qualify. They cannot earn additional KU International Admissions scholarships, but they may receive additional scholarships from their academic unit at KU.
To renew a KU International Admissions scholarship each year, students must maintain at least a 3.0 GPA and enroll in a minimum of 27 credits at KU. Freshman students must submit a separate application to be considered for the following scholarship.
- Official SAT or ACT scores (optional).
- Official proof of English proficiency.
- Resume or CV describing all your extracurricular activities, leadership, service, and awards.
- Choose three activities from your resume/CV and explain how they have been meaningful to you.
Value of the scholarship:
A full tuition waiver valued at $100,000+ ($25,000+/year). The KU International Excellence Award is available for first-year students who begin studies in the fall term.