Details about UNSW Scholarships for International Students Commencing Term 2 2023
UNSW Scholarships for International Students Commencing Term 2 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All the subject offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of New South Wales (UNSW) and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, up to $20,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Australia.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: University of New South Wales (UNSW)
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, up to $20,000 per annum
- Host Country: Australia
UNSW offers a wide range of scholarships and awards to support international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students commencing full-time study at UNSW. Some scholarships will provide a full or partial tuition fee payment, while others provide a stipend to assist with the costs associated with your studies. Students wishing to undertake postgraduate research study should contact the Graduate Research School.
- Applicant must be an International Student.
- Candidate should be commencing full-time study on campus in a UNSW undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program (excluding UNSW Online and UNSW Canberra).
- Applicant should have received an offer of admission into an eligible program for Term 2 2023 in one of the following:
- Undergraduate or postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional).
- Undergraduate or postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing in Term 2 2023.
- Academic Merit.
- Leadership skills (school, workplace or community).
- Extra-curricular activities (sporting, cultural activities, volunteer/work experience).
- Reasons for undertaking studies at UNSW.
SCHOLARSHIPS & AWARDS THAT DO NOT REQUIRE AN APPLICATION
International students commencing in Term 2, 2023 are not required to submit an application for the scholarships and awards listed in this section. Eligible students who have received an offer of admission to commence at UNSW in Term 2, 2023 will be automatically considered for these scholarships and awards.
Offers for these scholarships and awards will be awarded to eligible students on a competitive basis using your application for admission to UNSW. You do not need to submit any specific scholarship application or additional supporting documentation to be considered.
Scholarships and awards available in this offering that do not require a scholarship application:
- Australia’s Global University Award (PUCA1026)
- UNSW Global Academic Award (PUCA1027)
- Future of Change Scholarships (UGCE1283)
- Future of Change Schools Excellence Bursary (UGCA1594)
Full details of the listed scholarships and awards including the value, eligibility and selection criteria can be found by clicking on the relevant title below. Further scholarships and awards may be progressively added to this list.