Details about International Students Academic Merit Scholarships at East Tennessee State University 2023
International Students Academic Merit Scholarships at East Tennessee State University 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by East Tennessee State University (ETSU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $12,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the UK.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: East Tennessee State University (ETSU)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $12,500
- Host Country: United States
The East Tennessee State University of the United States of America is offering International Students Academic Merit Scholarships for Bachelor’s or Master’s students who are intending to commence their studies in September 2023.
- Apply for admission to ETSU undergraduate admissions, graduate admissions)
- Have or plan to have an F-1 or J-1 student visa (F-1 Visa information, J-1 Visa information).
- Have a demonstrated record of academic achievement.
All applicants who meet the following criteria will be considered for the scholarship:
- Minimum 3.0 high school GPA on the US 4.0 scale (freshman applicants)
- Minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA on the US 4.0 scale (undergraduate transfer applicants and graduate applicants)
- Applicants who qualify for the scholarship will receive notice of the award in their admission letter. For undergraduate students who wish to accept the scholarship, you must complete and submit a scholarship acceptance form during the new student check-in process.
Scholarship Value per Academic Year.
Undergraduate students: Up to $12,500
Graduate students: Masters level students up to $5000 and Doctoral students up to $9,000