Details about Master’s Scholarship For Artists And Musicians (DAAD) 2023
Master’s Scholarship For Artists And Musicians (DAAD) 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Music. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, monthly payment + travel allowance + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, monthly payment + travel allowance + other benefits
- Host Country: Germany
This scholarship program offers you the opportunity to continue your education in Germany with a postgraduate or continuing course of study in the field of music. The scholarships also promote the exchange of experience and networking amongst colleagues.
- Applicants must have gained a first university degree in the field of Music at the latest by the time they commence their scholarship-supported study program.
- Candidates should have at least exhausted all the training options available for their instrument in their country of origin.
- A monthly payment of 934 euros.
- Travel allowance.
- One-off study allowance.
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover.