Details about STF Scholarship Competition 2023
STF Scholarship Competition 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Ship Management.
The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by Center for Maritime Economics and Logistics (MEL) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 10% and 20% of the tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: Center for Maritime Economics and Logistics (MEL)
- Deadline: 01 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 10% and 20% of the tuition fee
- Host Country: Netherlands
Eligibility for the STF Scholarship:
- The Center for Maritime Economics and Logistics offers STF Scholarship to the candidates with the best essay on Ship Management.
- The candidates applying for this scholarship should be eligible for admission into the MEL Program.
- The applicants should submit the application form to MEL Program and then submit an STF Scholarship essay.
- The essay should be the original work of the candidates.
- The essays with plagiarism will be disqualified.
- The successful applicants should join the MEL Program in the year of application as the scholarships will not be transferred to the next year.
- The candidates should submit an essay of 3,000 words to 4,000 words demonstrating their academic potential and good writing skills.
- The essays should be submitted by e-mail with Essay (MEL Scholarship Competition_nameofwriter) and STF Scholarship Form as attachments.
- The expenses such as housing, insurance, travel, and the remainder of the tuition fee should be paid by the candidates.
Candidates must be eligible to be admitted to the MEL Programme so they must submit their application for the MEL programme before they submit their STF Scholarship essay. A submission to the Scholarship Competition must be original work by the candidate. Evidence of plagiarism will automatically disqualify the essay. The winner should join MEL in the same Academic Year of application and the Scholarship cannot be transferred to a subsequent year. All other expenses, such as the remainder of the tuition fee, housing, travel, insurance, etc., are borne by the candidate.
The deadline for the essay submission is 1 June 2023.
- The essay should have a minimum of 3,000 words and a maximum of 4,000 words, including tables, figures and a bibliography. Through the essay, the applicant should be able to demonstrate his or her academic potential and good writing skills.
- The essay must be submitted by email