Melbourne Scholarships 2023-2024
Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships 2023-2024 is an excellent opportunity for outstanding international students to pursue master’s or doctoral degrees in Australia. The University of Melbourne Scholarships have multiple variations, including Melbourne Research Scholarships and Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships. Fully funded scholarships in Australia are a fantastic opportunity for students to study at Australia’s most prestigious universities. The University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships is open to domestic and international students to pursue postgraduate research Master/Ph.D. at the University of Melbourne. Students from any part of the world can study for free at the University of Melbourne through this Graduate Research scholarship program. If you are a student and want to get your master’s/Ph.D. done from an international institute without any financial burden, then don’t skip any part of this article.
The duration of Melbourne research scholarships in Australia is 2.5 to 3 years for masters and up to 4 years for Ph.D./doctoral programs. Almost all the academic fields and research areas are available under Melbourne University Scholarships 2023-24 in Australia. There is no application fee to apply for Australian scholarships; one more benefit is that there is no separate long application like other scholarships. There is a total of 600 scholarship awards for graduate students. All international students are highly encouraged to apply because, almost every year, the University of Melbourne selects many international students for this scholarship in Australia.
Researchers from different parts of the world will work together and learn from each other at the University of Melbourne. The University of Melbourne has always provided the largest number of yearly fully funded scholarships for international students. This Graduate Research Scholarship is one of the best scholarships to achieve. If you are looking for scholarships for Ph.D. in Australia, this is one of the best opportunities! Australia is the most popular study destination for international students. Studying in Australia on a fully funded scholarship is a dream of every student, and this scholarship will help students to achieve their dreams.
The University of Melbourne is a well-known and high-ranked public research university. The University of Melbourne ranks #39 globally in the QS World University Rankings 2022, and according to the 2022 QS Graduate Employability Rankings, it ranked sixth in the world. Every year international students from different countries are admitted to the University of Melbourne because of its advanced learning environment and flexibility for international students. There is no discrimination for any religion, race, or caste in the university. Almost 12,000 international students from different countries have studied there. The University of Melbourne provides a global platform for students worldwide to research studies in various fields. The University of Melbourne aims to provide world-class education and research opportunities to its students and contribute to advancing knowledge and society through its teaching and research activities. Therefore, if you want to study in Australia, do not miss this opportunity.
Fields of Study for the Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships:
The following fields of study are offered under the Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships 2023 at the University of Melbourne:
- Arts, Humanities and Social Science
- Architecture, Building, planning, and Design
- Food Science
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Visual and performing arts
- Master’s program: 2.5 to 3 years
- Ph.D. program: 3.5 to 4 years
No. of Awards: 600 (six hundred)
- Country: Australia
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: October 31, 2023
Eligibility Criteria :
Are you also searching for scholarships to study in Australia? If yes, you must apply for this fully funded scholarship in Australia. Before you start the application, check the criteria and requirements of the Graduate Research Scholarship of the University of Melbourne. Details are provided in this section.
Eligibility Criteria of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships in Australia:
- There is no restriction on nationality. Applicants can be Australian nationals, or applicants from any part of the world can apply.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelor’s degree (16 years of education) or equivalent with at least 75% grades to qualify for this MS/MPhil degree-level scholarship.
- Applicants must have completed a master’s degree (18-year education) or equivalent with at least 75% grades to be eligible for Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships program for the Ph.D. degree level.
- They must have researched at his last educational level (Undergraduate or Master’s).
- Applicants must have research potential to apply for this Graduate Research Program.
- Students must have good medical health.
- Applicants must have completed the last degree in the English language.
- Last but not least, applicants should have relevant professional experience.
Fully funded Graduate Research Scholarships 2023 at the University of Melbourne for international students is an excellent opportunity to study in Australia. However, before starting the application process, check the benefits and financial support of the scholarship.
Benefits of the Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships 2023:
- Full tuition fee for up to 2 years for those who are taking Masters’s degree and up to 4 years for that selected applicant who is undertaking a Ph.D. (doctoral degree).
- Living stipend of $34,400 per year according to 2023 full-time study rate for up to 2 years for a Master’s degree or up to 3.5 years for students selecting a doctoral degree.
- The living stipend is recorded annually and includes limited paid parenting, sick, and maternity leave.
- Relocation allowance of $2000 for students from countries other than Victoria or $3000 for international students (incoming from outside Australia).
- A single membership of Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for international students.
- Opportunity to study at a top university in Australia.
- Networking and research opportunities.
Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships Requirements:
- Some graduate schools require a research proposal.
- Sometimes TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson Test of English (academic tests), or Cambridge English, Advanced/Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) is also required to meet the University’s English language requirements if the last degree of the applicant is not in English completely.
- Recommendations from two referees (academic or professional).
- Some publications to demonstrate your research skills.
- Final academic transcripts.
- Depending on the course, a folio of creative works, GRE or GMAT test results, or writing samples is also required.
- Curriculum vitae (CV)