ETH Zurich E4D Scholarship
If you are planning to study in Switzerland, you should consider applying for the E4D Continuing Education Scholarship at ETH Zurich. The ETH Zurich prestigious scholarship program 2023 is sponsored and funded by the Sawiris Foundation for Social Development and the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation. This program is designed to enhance the knowledge and capability of eligible future leaders from participating in the program.
This program aims to equip participants with the skills and ability to contribute to capacity development and poverty reduction in their home countries. The Engineering for Development (E4D) Continuing Education programs 2023 at Zurich University are aimed at academically trained specialists and managers who work in private or public enterprises in teaching, research, or consultancy.
The E4D Scholarship Programme 2023 is available to applicants from Least Developed Countries, Low-Income Countries, and Lower Middle-Income Countries who have completed an accredited master’s degree program. The Scholarship Programme in Switzerland will cover travel and living expenses for candidates who wish to enroll in continuing education programs at ETH Zurich.
E4D Continuing Education Scholarship 2023 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Switzerland
- Host Institution: ETH Zurich
- Scholarship Value: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Nationals of Developing Countries
- Deadline: 30 April 2023
Benefits of E4D Continuing Education Scholarship 2023:
The Engineering for Development Scholarship 2022 provides successful applicants with the following benefits:
- Round airfare tickets (max. 2’000 CHF)
- Visa fees
- Living allowance
- Tuition fee waiver (730 CHF per semester)
Eligibility Criteria for E4D Continuing Education Scholarship 2023 in Switzerland:
- Candidates must have a completed and recognized Master’s degree from a university and proof of professional working experience of at least two years.
- Candidates must have a minimal English Language Proficiency of TOEFL level C1.
- Candidates must be accepted by the Institution for Continuing Education, ETH Zurich.
- Completed application form
- Candidate CV/Resume
- MSc or Masters’s Diploma & academic transcripts
- 1-2 page motivation letter
- Two professional references
- Formal admission letter by the School for Continuing Education confirming that the applicant is admitted to the MAS, DAS, or CAS program for the respective semester.
- Employment Certificate.
- Certificate of English.
The deadline to apply for Engineering for Development (E4D) Continuing Education Scholarship 2023 in Switzerland is 30 April 2023.
How to apply for E4D Continuing Education Scholarship in Switzerland?
There are two stages to the application process.
- You must apply for a MAS, DAS, or CAS program.
- After your acceptance into the MAS, DAS, or CAS program, Apply to the E4D scholarships program.
Students applying to a MAS, DAS, or CAS program may expect to receive an answer in two to four weeks after submitting a complete application.